Tea Tree Essential Oil - 16 oz.
How to use tea tree oil:
- For Acne: Apply a drop or two to each acne lesion 3 times a day.
- For Athletes Foot and Fungal Infections: Add about 20 drops to a foot bath, or rub a few drops on the infection.
- For cuts and scrapes: Apply a few drops to wound 3 times a day.
- For insect bites and stings: Apply 1 drop of oil to skin several times a day, or as needed.
- Warts: Put several drops on a compress. Use overnight until the wart heals.
- For vaginal infections: Put a 3-4 drops in a vaginal douche.
- For dandruff and dry scalp: Add 5-6 drops to hair conditioner. Leave in for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.
Possible Side Effects: Tea tree oil can irritate sensitive skin, especially in the vaginal area. It can also prompt an allergic reaction in some people. As a safety precaution, dab a small amount on your inner arm with a cotton swab before using the oil. If you are allergic your arm will quickly become red or inflamed.